Friday, January 6, 2012

Link + Dragon = Epic

This is definitely my favorite boss from all of the "The Legend of Zelda" games. I mean, it's a freakin dragon. It spits fire at you. The first part of the fight, you're on a tiny platform trying to get him to come down and take a beating. The second, you're using dual clawshots to fly around him as fast as you can so you don't get burnt into a heroic pile of ash. I mean, Come on. That's awesome.

So, after this, I'm gonna toss out a Phoenix or two. What do we want after that? I've got Anime, Video Games, Abstract, Scenery, Memes, Romantic stuff, and even Quotes. Anything within those genre's I can do, no problem.

6 comments:

  1. Some video games would be cool. Nice find on the Link one! Bring out the phoenixes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, Phoenixes are coming up next. Prolly no more than three, just cuz I need to keep folk interested.

    So, any particular Video Games in mind, or do I get to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant as always :D can't wait for Phoenixes, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food fights. I want a wall paper of an awesome food fight dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I don't think I have one of those. But it certainly sounds like a worthy challenge.

    Challenge Accepted.

    ReplyDelete